Today I’m debating pacifism – another position I acquired in the process of blogging – with Ilya Somin at GMU’s law school. My pacifist writings so far:
1. Why libertarians should be pacifists, not isolationists.
2. The common-sense case for pacifism – the heart of my opening debate statement.
3. The seen, the unseen, war, and peace.
4. Cliches of anti-pacifism. Hopefully too many won’t come up in the Q&A. 🙂
5. Engage pacifism. Mission accomplished?
10. Lessons from the yellowjacket war.
Hope to see you there – and learn something bloggable in the process.
Comments are closed.