The Case Against Education News
By Bryan Caplan
1. The Case Against Education is now scheduled for publication by Princeton University Press in January, 2018. Sorry for the delay, but I’m glad I took the time to do this right.
2. Pre-orders? You’ll know when I know.
3. This fall, I’ll be teaching a GMU seminar on the book, with enrollment open to both undergraduates and graduate students. By the end, you should understand not only my contrarian views, but mainstream economics of education.
4. As usual, anyone on Earth who would like to unofficially attend my class is welcome to do so.
5. If someone volunteers to do all the legwork, I’m happy to stream the class.
6. Thanks to everyone who’s patiently cheered this project along!