Yucatan and U Texas
By Bryan Caplan
1. I’m visiting the Yucatan after Thanksgiving. I’ll be staying in Cancun, Chichen Itza, Merida, and Playa del Carmen.
2. To all my friends in Mexico: If you want to meet up, let me know. ¡Y si solo hablas español, mis hijos pueden traducir!
3. I’m going to be a Visiting Scholar at the University of Texas during most of December and January.
4. I will be on-campus at UT almost all weekdays, and would be delighted to meet friends old and new for lunch during my time in Austin.
5. My house in Austin has a big outdoor TV, so I also plan to do at least one karaoke night, as well as a sing-along of Emo: The Musical. If you haven’t seen it, you must!
6. No joke!