My Top Ten Blog Posts from 2019
By David Henderson
Here they are, from earliest to latest:
- Greg Mankiw Gets It Partly Right, January 29.
- Green Airbnb, February 25.
- David Frum Accidentally Makes the Case for More Immigration, March 13.
- Henderson on Unintended Consequences of Grounding the Boeing 737 Max, March 20.
- Alan Reynolds Catches Shoddy Reporting About Federal Reserve Survey, May 6.
- Baseball Great Albert Pujols Defends Property Rights, May 10.
- Reflections on the Democratic Debate, July 31.
- You’re Not Using the Money for Anything, September 4.
- Paul Romer Likes Anarchy and Thinks It’s Government, September 5.
- Stoller’s Hatchet Job on Aaron Director, September 22.
I’m curious: what do EconLog readers think are some of my best for 2019?
Also Happy New Year to my co-bloggers, the people who work for Liberty Fund, and, last but not least, our EconLog readers.